DOG BOARDING IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA
Dog Boarding, Not Boredom!
780 Dog Boarding specializes in boarding large breed dogs, aggressive dogs, & rescue dogs. 780 Dog Boarding caters to large breed dogs such as the American Pit Bull, Belgium Shepherd, Cane Corso, Doberman Pincher, English Bulldog, French Mastiff, German Shepherd, & Rottweiler.
780 Dog Boarding welcomes
from the Edmonton, Alberta area, including North Edmonton, South Edmonton, East Edmonton, West Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, St. Albert, also boarding dogs from Calgary, Red Deer, and Fort McMurray.
Dog Boarding For ALL Dogs
780 Dog Boarding accepts: non-neutered & non-spayed, dogs on the raw dog food diet, XL, L, M, S, XS sized dogs,
, aggressive & fearful, dogs on medications, social & anti-social, puppies to seniors, and dogs in heat.
Dog Boarding Tours
780 Dog Boarding is transparent, we offer tours so that you can see exactly what your dog will experience while boarding and so that we can answer your questions or address any concerns you may have about kennelling your dog. To set up an appointment for a tour of 780 Kennels Edmonton please call Adam @ 780.887.8805
Dog Boarding Exercise
780 Dog Boarding guests receive exercise 2 times a day, once in the morning and the early evening. Additional exercise is available via longer walks or our treadmills. Group exercise is available for social dogs, while anti-social dogs receive individual exercise. 780 Dog Boarding understands that a tired dog is a happy dog!
Dog Boarding Facilities
780 Dog Boarding consists of the following amenities; heated flooring w/ alarm system, inside/ outside kennels, advanced air exchange system, privacy walls between kennels, 70'x70' social play area, 30 acres of quiet farm land, nearby nature walks, 24 hr on-site care, and is located 15 minutes from Spruce Grove Veterinary Clinic. Learn more about the construction and safety of our Edmonton Dog Kennels
Dog Boarding Requirements
780 Dog Boarding requires that all dogs have current vaccinations including; Bordetella, Distemper, Parvo, & Rabies. Vaccination copies or verbal confirmation from your vet is acceptable.
Dog Boarding for the First Time?
780 Dog Boarding recommends the following steps to ease your dog(s) into their first boarding experience:
1. Bring your dog(s) for a tour, meet 780 staff, ask questions, take your dog(s) for a walk.
2. Book your dog(s) for 1 overnight stay.
3. Book your dog(s) for 2 consecutive nights.
4. Book your dogs(s) for the intended lengthy stay.
780 Dog Boarding suggests the above steps within 2 weeks of the intended lengthy stay with your dog(s) staying at home at least 1 night between visits to 780 Kennels.
* Crates from home are encouraged to provide your dog(s) with something familiar
* Dog beds/ blankets from home are not recommended as they tend to get destroyed/ spoiled in the kennel environment, throw away beds can be purchased for $5-10.
Dog Boarding Pricing
• $20/ Day per Dog
• $120/ Week per Dog
• $460/ Month per Dog
• $2.50/ day for Medicine
• $20/ Hour for additional exercise
• $2.50/ day to feed raw dog food
• $5/ small, $10/ large throw away Bed
• $2.50/ Day for Food (Acana) if not provided
Pick up and return service is based on geographical location, ask for a quote.
* Please bring proof of vaccinations, your dog's food, toys & medicine if necessary.
Dog Boarding Discounts
• First Day FREE
when you "Like" 780 Kennels Edmonton on Facebook
• $18/ Day for dogs adopted from a dog rescue group (proof required)
Dog Boarding Contract
To save yourself some time, please print and fill out the 780 Kennnels Boarding Contract
and bring it along with your vaccinations proof.
Make a Reservation
To make a reservation online, please fill out our dog boarding reservation form
Dog Boarding References